Monday, January 3, 2011

Jack's blessing January 2, 2010

My aunt Martha had a baby and his blessing was on Sunday. His name is Jack Sterling Bigler he is the cutest baby EVER! After their ward was over, we had a luncheon at the Bigler's with a bunch of family. Here's some pictures of yesterday.
The youngsters thought that the fence outside was a great place to hang out!

Cousin Price, Me, and Emily playing Angry birds! (There was a moment where at least 3 or 4 people were playing Angry Birds together on their iPhones/iTouch at the same time! I tried to beat my uncle Spencer's score on a level, but he was just too good!))

Jack is SOOO cute!

Jack, Emily, Dane, and cousin Molly.

Mitchell and cousin Devon watching TV after a LONG day.

Cousins watching TV and me asleep on the couch!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sydney...I loved reading your blog! You are so cute.

Sydney's Bubble said...

Thanks, Aunt Linda! :) Love you!