Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a great Christmas this year! A couple of my mom's sisters came and we ate a lot of food and played games. I loved being with my cousins! it was a really great day!
Uncle Donny and Aunt Celeste. We also celebrated Celeste's birthday!

Dane's two favorite Christmas gifts: his Elmo slippers and a pack of gum that he got from Santa!

Mitchell and cousin Jordan look a lot alike, they even have the same hair line!


Mitchell and Dane having some fun with Grandpa Richardson!

Our neighbors made a train and my dad borrowed it for a few minutes! I lost my lip gloss on the road but we found it! (Thanks Dad!) I was SO relieved! Ty and I had a lot of fun! I was switching places between two cars and Ty thought I was going to fall off! The back cars have a tendency to jerk a little bit and we were hanging on for our dear life!




We had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: