Monday, July 11, 2011

California!!! :)

WE had a family reunion in California two weeks ago! It was so much fun and we went to Disneyland! I hadn't been in a while, so it was really awesome! I went on the Tower of Terror I think three times!We went on the Grizzly river rapids and I was the only one who got soaked! We were going down a little hill on the boat/raft thing, I came down facing the bottom and a huge wave got all over me! Just me! Everyone else only got a few drops on them! That same thing happened on Splash Mountain! I sat in the front seat. Earlier, I went on the ride and sat in the second seat and hardly got wet at all! My aunt sat in the front and didn't get wet, either! So I thought I'd be okay the second time around...I was wrong... Anyway, it was a really fun trip!












No comments: